TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys..where can i find a nice factory looking 2 leg spoiler with light. or maybe a compatible spolier off another car? ie : sho or mustang? do those fit on our birds? not really a fan of the 3 leg spoilers.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
There's no need to start a new thread for the same question.

My suggestion, check out summit or JC whitney and just start looking around. I think one of the Texas guys (mn12xr7 maybe?) has a 2 post spoiler off a pontiac of some sort. Some people also use SHO spoilers as well. They're more of a molded spoiler than one with legs. You could also look for a Xenon lip spoiler as well. Same concept as the SHO one.

And I happen to like my stupid looking 3 leg, thank you very much.

·
Banned
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry about that. i re- worded what i said. does a mustang or sho spoiler fit the bird?

·
Registered
221 Posts
69/70 Mach I

Someone has put a rear "2-legg" spoiler on a bird from a 69/70 Mach I and I think it looks good. I cant remember his handle --sorry bout that! Just saw a post about a Mach I hood scoop that looks good also.

·
Registered
96 Posts
^ that's kinda unfair, he might not of thought about it....

But they ARE right, there's other posts about it...

As far as i know i know the SHO will fit, the mustang, im not too sure of. All you need to do is measure mounting width and distance from drill hole to drill hole.

Check out AAS

They've got alot of stuff...

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
SHO and any fox body convertible or coupe spoiler will fit. One guy in my club has a smoothed SHO spoiler on both of his birds. I have a saleen "lunch tray" spoiler on my one bird (no flaming!, lol)

·
Registered
630 Posts
crash00527 said:
hey guys..where can i find a nice factory looking 2 leg spoiler with light. or maybe a compatible spolier off another car? ie : sho or mustang? do those fit on our birds? not really a fan of the 3 leg spoilers.
well i have a 3 post one for sale i woul let it go for about 200 shipped still has stock primer on it and its never been installed let me know

·
Banned
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Destructor90 said:
well i have a 3 post one for sale i woul let it go for about 200 shipped still has stock primer on it and its never been installed let me know

sorry. even if i wanted a 3 post..which i hate. there a dime a dozen on ebay for $110 shipped. all oem abs plastic. with led.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
i'm telling to go with the old mach 1 style. very similar to our stockers but with enough differance to make it differant in a good way. i intend to put one on my car.

·
Banned
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Raptor03 said:
mine come off a Mitsubishi 3000gt. Looks decent.

ah ... the Japanese t-bird. i see :rolleyes: out of curiosity....any pics?

·
Banned
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
pnyklr said:
freaking newbie cant do a search what a scrub

no. i knew that. just thought about it after the fact. beat a** pony. im only a newbie to this site. but a postwhore on others.

·
Banned
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
anyways. i ended up getting a pretty new sho spoiler for 100 shipped off ebay. cant wait to get it. than im gonna throw a clear led on it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts