TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i got my can of nite shades in the mail yesterday...here are some pics, yes i know my bird is dirty!! i also did my rear corners after the pics were taken, it looks awesome in the day and you cant really tell that theyre blacked out in the night..

edit : i forgot geocities wont let me link pics...any free web hosts i can use??

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
show us the page!

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
how did u keep the birds unsprayed?....tape?....thats nice stuff how much is it??

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you could probably use masking tape and a razor to prevent the bird from being painted, i just sprayed the **** on there and while it was still wet, used a paper towel REAL carefully to wipe off the plastic...

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have the tail lights shaded and I left the bird chrome like AIR FORCE,

Masking tape is easy to apply and you dont have to use a paper towel and risk smudging the paint.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
could you then get gts sideblackouts and have the whole back of the car black!?...i want...how much is this stuff a pop...and i assume you can like....get it off summit

·
Registered
362 Posts
I put 2 and a partial 3 coat on mine and forgot the Tbird or at least after I had got going. When all was dry. I took light steel wool and it comes off very easily. Stop once the chrome is shinning, no smudges no unwanted snading and all looks great. UBER EASY. Nice looking tailfeathers by the way on that bird.

Regg

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Those lenses are pimp! I've been telling my g/f about some tint for taillights for a while now. We are going withthe whole green+black thing on her car. Where can I buy that stuff locally? Thanks
-Rob

·
Registered
803 Posts
What are the guidelines for using on the actual brake lights or headlights?

rm

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
Rolling-Thunder said:
Thnaks KrazyT, I just signed up !

OH MY GOD ITS THE EDGE OF THE WORLD, WE'RE GONNA FALL OFF!!!!

shouldn't this be in exterior?!

·
Premium Member
3,247 Posts
That shot reminds me of the movie "The Final Countdown",
where the USS Nimitz goes thru a weird storm, and ends up in the year 1941, a couple of days before Pearl Harbour was attacked.

F-14 Tomcats vs. Zero's...........lol

awesome movie

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i got the stuff of ebay, user name xbobox, it was like 15 bucks or something. i did the corner lights after the pics were taken, so the whole backside is black, except for the light on the spoiler, but i think im gonna keep that red so people will have an easier time knowing when im braking. i dont know what the laws are with tinting your tailights, but as long as you can see the lights in the night im pretty sure cops will leave you alone..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts