TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to put my nitrous solenoid in the trunk for dry shot. Will it work properly?or will all the extra nirous in front of the solenoid continue to flow after the system is shut down?

·
West Virginia Chapter Director /, MA Drag Race Te
2,643 Posts
I'm wanting to put my nitrous solenoid in the trunk for dry shot. Will it work properly?or will all the extra nirous in front of the solenoid continue to flow after the system is shut down?
Regardless of where you put it when the switch/solenoid is shut off only what is in the line will be left to get to the engine. It don't take long to clear a line. I'd still mount it in the engine bay if it were me.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I mounted the solenoid under the hood to the far left were the fuel lines come up from the under side. I did't have the right size fitting to make it work in the trunk:(. Oh well its out of veiw for the most part. I hate the way the nitrous solenoid looks. I would put some pictures up but I dont see the option..

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Turns out my new-used solenoid sticks...So I use the new one that came with my purge kit. Do solenoids go bad that often?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts