TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been doing alot of searching on the forums for pics of exhaust and setups and decided what I wanted to do, only one problem nobody around Knoxville, TN. will help me out with install. Wanted true duals, 3rd cat out, 2.5DI /DO midmount magnaflow #11385, 2.25" pipe to back with tips. One guy says "Only way you can do that is run single in after third cat there isn't room for two pipes then split at back." Yea right dumbass, I've done my homework. Told other guy if I brought it in with exhaust cut out with just the two cats would he run them for me.."Nope, thats a $10,000 fine." We don't even have state inspection here, but I do understand his liability issues. So now I'm not sure what to do. Any Knox. exhaust guys around here...LOL.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
How is it a fine for him? The fine is for removing the cats isn't it? If it didn't have cats in when you brought it to him, he wouldn't be removing them. At least thats the way I've understood it. I could be wrong.

·
Registered
34 Posts
KANGEL said:
Well I've been doing alot of searching on the forums for pics of exhaust and setups and decided what I wanted to do, only one problem nobody around Knoxville, TN. will help me out with install. Wanted true duals, 3rd cat out, 2.5DI /DO midmount magnaflow #11385, 2.25" pipe to back with tips. One guy says "Only way you can do that is run single in after third cat there isn't room for two pipes then split at back." Yea right dumbass, I've done my homework. Told other guy if I brought it in with exhaust cut out with just the two cats would he run them for me.."Nope, thats a $10,000 fine." We don't even have state inspection here, but I do understand his liability issues. So now I'm not sure what to do. Any Knox. exhaust guys around here...LOL.
how far u away from Jackson....i no a guy that'll do it.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts