TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on ebay and it looks like theres only clears for the 96-97. Whats up with that? Are there any other companies I can get these from?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
956 Posts
I don't understand the fascination with clear corners. The amber corners are a big part of the car's personality. Why does everyone want their cars looking like a Camry? Everybody and their brother is doing it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,978 Posts
i have the clears on the kitty and i like them, they really set the car off, on the 96-97 i cant say that , those look good stk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,978 Posts
look really good on a blue car too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LincolnLSC5pnt0 said:
Maybe b/c some people like the look, its there taste, leave it at that, I personally like the clear corners, especially on white/black cars.
I saw your car with the corners that you made and liked that, not something you see everyday.

jk89cat said:
look really good on a blue car too
Yea and mine is basically blurple thats why I want them. I did find one company on ebay that still has them so I'm gonna go ahead and put my order in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
956 Posts
LincolnLSC5pnt0 said:
Maybe b/c some people like the look, its there taste, leave it at that, I personally like the clear corners, especially on white/black cars.
Obviously some people like the look, and it is their tatse. That's not what I'm saying and I'm not here to argue the point that some people like it. That is understood and respected. I'm looking for a little insight into why these are all the rage. Is there something to them besides the obvious appearance differences? As far as I know, this is a discussion forum, and that's what I'm doing. I've been visiting this board since '99 and I'm 28 years-old, and I don't like being told to "drop it". I'm not condescending towards anyone here and I'd appreciate the same in return.
 

·
RWD is for Men!!
Joined
·
236 Posts
I got mine from symsales and that was less than a month ago, April 15.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,223 Posts
mikemelancholic said:
I don't understand the fascination with clear corners. The amber corners are a big part of the car's personality. Why does everyone want their cars looking like a Camry? Everybody and their brother is doing it.
it matches my other car, the one that came with clear turn signals stock. 40 years ago
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
ECU Q if you havent got the clear corners yet, I just purchased some on ebay. If you need the seller let me know.
 

·
Full Metal
Joined
·
4,744 Posts
they look good on an electric red bird, too.
 

·
Resident Line Creator
Joined
·
1,874 Posts
Bgarret08 said:
ECU Q if you havent got the clear corners yet, I just purchased some on ebay. If you need the seller let me know.
Care to share? I've been looking but can only find ones for the 96-97 style. Maybe its time to go back to the stock corners? :(
 

·
RWD is for Men!!
Joined
·
236 Posts
thabulldog said:
I got mine from symsales and that was less than a month ago, April 15.
Read and ye shall find
 

·
Resident Line Creator
Joined
·
1,874 Posts
thabulldog said:
Read and ye shall find
Only has 96-97 as I previously stated.

Thanks Bgarret08.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
538 Posts
LincolnLSC5pnt0 said:
Maybe b/c some people like the look, its there taste, leave it at that, I personally like the clear corners, especially on white/black cars.
Tell em man at least they can get them some way or another and dont have to make them
 

·
Street Freekz
Joined
·
754 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top