TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's what happened to our local Dairy Queen today. No one has a clue as to why yet. I'm pretty sure this DQ was locally owned, and out here it's mostly the family who owns it works there. Usually in the summer a bunch of high school and college kids work there. They said the restaurant wasn't open yet for the day and there was no one in the building. The neighbor called 911 when she saw the smoke - who knows by then how long it had been burning.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
that sucks. DQ is awesome. gotta love those buffalo chicken strips!

oh yeah, their ice cream is good too :D

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
ollies9d6 said:
that sucks. DQ is awesome. gotta love those buffalo chicken strips!

oh yeah, their ice cream is good too :D
yeah i help cook at our local dq, every now and then when i need some extra cash, lol, you can't beat the 8 piece chicken strip country baskets, the gravy is awesome.....:D

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
95LX said:
My first suspect would be the American Heart Association. :D
Are you kidding? Look at all the business they send to the AHA! :D

That is a tragedy. I love DQ!!

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
That sucks.

Camera has good color. What kind of camera you using?

·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
DQ is awesome, I love their burgers.. like the mushroom swiss bacon thing. Greasy though. Insurance will most likely cover it, and they will rebuild. =)

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Our Sonic was burned down early in spring. It's almost done, I think. Just the inside left to finish, and the details. Someone stole like $300, and set the building on fire. $250,000 in damages. Luckilly we have a drug store downtown that sells icecream for $.75 for a scoop in a cone, which is like one small scoop in the bottom, and one large one on top. A lot cheaper than Sonic. We had tons of people come in and get ice cream bars at BP.

At least it's not summer. That sucks when it's 100 out, and there's no ice cream to eat.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Rocky Road

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hey, I used to live off of US-52!

In Darlington, South Carolina that is :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts