TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the political forum gone?

I don't see it today, but it was here yesterday.

Darn, I would have loved to see the meltdown that caused that.

·
Registered
836 Posts
im going to guess no meltdown just the end of elections...but thats my theory and im sure a moderator will answer.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Usually the political forum was just up around the time of the elections. Once they are over it goes away (for obvious reasons).

I do have one question: Are the posts deleted or are the just not available? I'm interested in mine titled "Documentation for Change". I spent some time on it but didn't save it locally. Please tell me it is still available somewhere. :thumbsup:

·
Heavily Medicated Crime Fighter
2,073 Posts
We just let it run until after the election and then the plug was pulled. It honestly was all in good fun but some of the readers truly got upset with some of the posts. Many of us had some good laughs and had a chance to vent our opinions and frustrations but none of it should have been taken very seriously. We are all a group of friends getting together bit~hing and moaning like we do off site. Now how about those damn drunken Irish Micks ? LOL

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its sad for those to get upset over this stuff....especailly on the INTERNET!
True, true.

I will kind of miss it, I love discussions and reading over locked threads :tongue:

Then again, I do need to let my blood cool again, this last election was quite heated.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Bill made the decision to close it, end of story.

Sir William said:
<b><font size=+2>TCCoA Forum Rules:</font></b>
<br>
<br><br>
- Do not post any messages that are political in nature.
<br><br>
- Respect forum administrators and moderators. Again, explanation not necessary.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
three things you dont discuss with friends (internet applies):

religion
politics
money
You forgot #4
Having sex with their female relatives.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Well that's funny, I never saw the political forum up before the election. I guess the Modz don't want me in there for soooome reason or another. Well, I don't blame them I guess. lol!

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Well that's funny, I never saw the political forum up before the election. I guess the Modz don't want me in there for soooome reason or another. Well, I don't blame them I guess. lol!
I don't think whoever put it back up correctly had all the usergroups in there, yours is Chapter Director instead of Registered like most users.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts

·
Registered
7,758 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Usually the political forum was just up around the time of the elections. Once they are over it goes away (for obvious reasons).

I do have one question: Are the posts deleted or are the just not available? I'm interested in mine titled "Documentation for Change". I spent some time on it but didn't save it locally. Please tell me it is still available somewhere. :thumbsup:
If they removed the section, it is deleted (unless they have an archive like I do on my forum). If they took away all permissions to see it, everything is still there. I don't know which one happened, but you have a 50/50. :)

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
If they removed the section, it is deleted (unless they have an archive like I do on my forum). If they took away all permissions to see it, everything is still there. I don't know which one happened, but you have a 50/50. :)
They sent me a copy (thanks ShadowDragon!! :bowdown: ) so now I have a local copy for "future use". :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts