TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car has the worse luck ever. :xpcry: I park in the back of parking lots so NO ONE HITS IT. and what happens, some a$$ has to hit me and leave. This stuff happens to me all the time. It's like the 5th since I've went away to school. And since i have a custom paint job, (Silver, with blue pearl) it's not the cheapest to fix. all the money put into the paint could go into the engine....sorry...i'm just pissed and had to get it off my chest. :zdevil: Needless to say, i feel sorry for the first person that i catch that hits me and tries to leave. :zbash:

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
That sounds eerily familiar.

Sucks really bad. Any witnesses around to catch this coward in the act of tucking tail between legs and running away?

Video Surveilance cameras maybe?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no one around

I was at a college in my hometown, and it's almost deserted b/c of holiday break. Good Idea, I'm going to go back in a few hours hours to talk to a security guard and see if they have cameras. For that person's sake, I hope they don't. B/c its going to cost a hell of a lot to repaint the bumper to match the rest of the car b/c they have to get the right amount of pear. Like i said, i know, it's happend before...thanks for the reminder.!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
i feel fro you i know the feeling, i had a 90 cougar and a minor wrecked the back of my car at a stop sign. I had to fix it and i sold it to bya 4.6 cougar. I did not have full coverage insurance so i had to pay for everything!!:mad: everything turned out for the good though i now have a v8 :D

·
Registered
946 Posts
i hate when i park at the farthest possible spot in a HUGE parking lot and then some assclown in a 1988 rusted celebrity parks right next to me. it always makes me do laps around my car afterwards to make sure there arent any scratches....

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
cyntaxx said:
i hate when i park at the farthest possible spot in a HUGE parking lot and then some assclown in a 1988 rusted celebrity parks right next to me. it always makes me do laps around my car afterwards to make sure there arent any scratches....
Amen. I've had friends poke fun at me for parking so far away, then I just park further. But if there's anyone near me when I come back out, I walk laps around my car and theirs, just to make sure. I don't even wanna try and get my car erpainted at this point. Pearl paint is expensive stuff!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts