TCCoA Forums banner
201 - 220 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
5,475 Posts
I have an idea ..

Let's divide the California Chapter into 3 sections .... So-Cal, Bay area, and Nor-cal. Since nobody wants to drive more than an hour.

Oh yeah, I'll be at the SJ Airport IN and Out tonight around 630-7 .. going to make a couple phone calls to some Locals.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Ramon,

There is no event .. a couple of us will be meeting up at the In and Out burger at the San Jose Airport - in the New Lowes parking lot. Jeff Posted it not too long ago over at SCCOA and we brought it back up.

Directins .. take 880 to the SJ airport, get off at Coleman Ave .. head towards the Airport and the Lowes and In and out are on the left side of Coleman. Going to be meeting up between 630 and 7 PM on Satrday the 22nd
I work til 5:45. Might try to make it.
Larry w. red 91 XR7

·
Registered
5,475 Posts
You on lunch break right now ??

Hope to see you there.

Im going to try to fix my SC today .. trying to figre out where the Squeak is coming from in the Pulley system ... and I need some gas. ;)

·
Registered
1996 Thunderbird 4.6
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #204 ·
hey all sorry i've been MIA for a few months. things have been so frazzled i'm just getting my head on straight. but i've been given my promotion at work, started running jobs last week and all went well so i'll have more spending money coming in for gas and trips and such. so i'm hoping i can be up and ready for some meets soon.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
hey all sorry i've been MIA for a few months. things have been so frazzled i'm just getting my head on straight. but i've been given my promotion at work, started running jobs last week and all went well so i'll have more spending money coming in for gas and trips and such. so i'm hoping i can be up and ready for some meets soon.
Congratulations man. :D

I was wondering where you were, welcome back. :)

·
Registered
1996 Thunderbird 4.6
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #207 ·
thanks conner it's good to be back i've missed the forum and still very much want to get a meet going as i see everyone else does by the recent posts. i'm thinking this summer bill be a great one for us. by the way how'd the suspension rebuild go?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
thanks conner it's good to be back i've missed the forum and still very much want to get a meet going as i see everyone else does by the recent posts. i'm thinking this summer bill be a great one for us. by the way how'd the suspension rebuild go?
Perfect. :)

I am really really happy with my car's handling and I finished up the rebuild about two weeks ago. I am super stoked having my car back, and better than ever. :)

I even entered it into my school's Car Show.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
very nice. did you win anything for the entry?
Nope, there were some pretty nice cars entered into the show, and it was voted on by students so what do you expect... :tongue: ;)

Some people in my autoshop class were even giving me guff for entering it because they didnt understand why I did all that work to it or why it was anything special. I am proud of my work and my car and know what I did and why I did it. :)

I was just happy to show it. :)

Heres an album of pics I took from the car show if you are interested: http://s301.photobucket.com/albums/nn73/Raptor2253/Car Show/

:)

·
Registered
1996 Thunderbird 4.6
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #211 ·
well good for you man. those students obviously don't know or appreciate the work that went into building the mn-12, nor do they understand truly how great a car it is all around. i personally think the car looks great and commend you on your work.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
well good for you man. those students obviously don't know or appreciate the work that went into building the mn-12, nor do they understand truly how great a car it is all around. i personally think the car looks great and commend you on your work.
Thank you sir! :)

I try to take their comments with a grain of salt. :tongue: ;)

I swear though, if I hear someone call my car a "piece of yonk" one more time I am gonna knock their block off... :tongue:

great pics by the way
Thanks! :)

Its hard because people constantly walk in front of you while taking pictures... :tongue:

·
Registered
173 Posts
It was fun meeting some people from this forum. There were 5 cars tonight.
Two SC Thunderbirds, one 5.0 Thunderbird, one 5.0 91 Cougar XR7, and a 1968 Dan Gurney Special Cougar with a 302. The SC cars were very interesting to me. I don't know much about superchargers. It was nice to see one (two actually) and learn a little about them.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
It was fun meeting some people from this forum. There were 5 cars tonight.
Two SC Thunderbirds, one 5.0 Thunderbird, one 5.0 91 Cougar XR7, and a 1968 Dan Gurney Special Cougar with a 302. The SC cars were very interesting to me. I don't know much about superchargers. It was nice to see one (two actually) and learn a little about them.
Yeah .. the kids had a blast watching the airplanes taking off and playing on the grass. They didnt want to leave.

Although the weather was too cold and windy .. :rolleyes:
Cool! :)

I am glad you guys had fun. I hope to join in on one of these meets pretty soon. :)

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
So i have the idea of a meet in Roseville either Saturday or Sunday. Anyone want to go?
Where at? How long? Who is coming, thats short notice too. We need a little bit of foresight Dick...

201 - 220 of 230 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.