TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Banned
445 Posts
Depends on when and how the cars are at the moment.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I'm up for it but I'll need a few hours to cool the car off before I run. :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm game for a meet... it's been awhile since I've seen some of you.

I had to replace a rocker arm and bolt in the SC... should be good to go for now... since I still haven't gotten a time on her, yet.

My feelings go out to Joel's family; I just read about what happened... man... :(

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ya I am up for a nite at the rock maybe i can have the exhaust done to the bird just got done putting new brakes and booster. Just need to know the date

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
meet

Hi Guys,
I am ready to have a meet and meet some of the people in person.If anyone has a date and time they would reccomend just pm me or post it here and we can get things rolling.:gapteeth:

Jason

·
Registered
19 Posts
Saturday
June
Midnite Street Drags (7pm-midnight)
Plus Battle of the Imports (5pm-late night)

Friday
July
Street Drags

Saturday
July
Saturday
July
Saturday
July
that is the schedule for the dragway if we all want to meet up lets make it happen

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'm thinking one of the later weekdends in July. Hopefully the weather would be stable enough that we won't get much of a chance for rainout.. just too bad the cool night weather will be long gone by then. I plan on going, if I can ever get these maintenance items done to my car.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
small820 said:
Saturday
June
Plus Battle of the Imports (5pm-late night)

Friday
July
Street Drags

Saturday
July
Saturday
July
Saturday
July
that is the schedule for the dragway if we all want to meet up lets make it happen

Personally I would like July 29th.Any one else?

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
july 29th sounds good.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is the info. Rockingham emailed me

"We can include you in our Street Drags program – usually on Sat nites, or have your group in earlier in the day. Street Drags are $10 admission, $20 car and driver to run; Clubs rates: $250 per hour up to 15 cars, $25 for each additional car, up to 30 cars for an eight hour day, includes ambulance, insurance, computer operator, starter and ET Slip person."

·
Registered
583 Posts
Guess everyone planning on the 29th :p I'll "pencil it in" .. doing strut rod bushings, and unplanned LCAs.. so that'll finally be out of the way. Maintenance list growing every shorter!

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
Sophosis said:
Maintenance list growing every shorter!
only to start finding more stuff and have it grow longer. ;)

·
Registered
583 Posts
nah, I usually cover it pretty well.. I knew I need to do LCAs.. just wasn't wanting to do them right now :p .. after this, about the only front suspension rubber not new will be the swaybar bushings.. and rack and pinion if you want to count that.. but those may be getting replaced soon anyway.. rack is leaking, and fortunately, I have a spare on hand. You still "maintenancing" on your bird? :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
july 29th sounds good for me also what is the benifit of having a true dual over the fake duals that we have on 4.6 is it worth the change over is there a noticeable change

1 - 20 of 88 Posts