TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The meet is July 29.
This is the info. Rockingham emailed me

"We can include you in our Street Drags program – usually on Sat nites, or have your group in earlier in the day. Street Drags are $10 admission, $20 car and driver to run; Clubs rates: $250 per hour up to 15 cars, $25 for each additional car, up to 30 cars for an eight hour day, includes ambulance, insurance, computer operator, starter and ET Slip person."

Rockingham Dragway

Thank's
Jason

·
Banned
538 Posts
Everyone ready right. IM all kinds of just hyper. ready to see everyone again :) :) :)

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
well the only thing is guys is if it rains, either way we are still gonna be outback rain or shine, if it rains no track those lol

·
Banned
538 Posts
That's ok we can just go to robs house and he can get my transmission straight in the trans tunnel LOL

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
negative Robert want be at home hehe, if it rains we will be going to the movies after outback and everyone else is welcome to come also. I know Waynes lumina is on the rack and I take the weekends off know hehe, u just be glad u are getting and inspection on a saturday hehe

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
what movie are we seeing? you know we're gonna sit behind you stopping your every move :D

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
i dunno but what ar u saying its gonna rain lol, believe it or not i actually watch the movie lol u are a nut lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts