TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday June 10,2017 Pompton Plains, NJ. All Thunderbird Show at the Pompton Valley Presbyterian Church, 60 Sunset Road, Pompton Plains, NJ.

Rain or Shine. Show 9:00 am - 3:00 pm. Judging starts at 12:00 noon. Open to all Thunderbirds 1955-2005. Participation awards, informal swap meet, 50/50 drawing, door prizes! Vendors welcome (call ahead). This event is one of the largest Thunderbird ONLY events on the East Coast!

Joe

Attachments

·
Registered
1988 Turbocoupe
161 Posts
Hmmmmm...assuming I'm still around, I might have to drop by this event.

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not my website bro! I'm just a member passing the word. :)

Here's their website you can check out.

Joe

Reactions: CDsDontBurn

·
Registered
684 Posts
Got a wedding to go to. So I won't be there

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This Saturday, hopefully the weather holds out. :leftright

Joe

·
Registered
1988 Turbocoupe
161 Posts
unfortunately working this saturday. won't be able to go and show everyone my sick (stupid looking) 'bird with the cobra suspension

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It was good to see everyone, great show and couldn't have asked for nicer weather. See everyone next year! :D

Jim,

Glad to meet you and your wife, hope it was a safe ride home.

Joe

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Thanks Joe, good meeting you and talking T-birds with you at the show. And seeing your nice '97. Real nice location, real nice show. Sorry to the people that wanted to go but couldn't. Racked up another 555 points on the odometer driving back and forth. My 95 runs better after lengthy highway trips! Hope to make it next year and sporting some upgrades.
Later,
Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.