TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
8,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poking around on eBay and found this seller with a lot of factory parts for sale. He also has a lot of items for the Retro-Birds too. No connection with this seller, just passing it along in case someone needs anything.

Factory parts for sale

Joe

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Cool find!

I probably missed it (coffee has not kicked in yet), but where does it list the color for the interior trim parts?

Al

·
Administrator
8,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't see anything there. You'll probably have to contact the seller for more info, unless someone here can read part numbers! :D

Joe

·
Registered
42 Posts
Poking around on eBay and found this seller with a lot of factory parts for sale. He also has a lot of items for the Retro-Birds too. No connection with this seller, just passing it along in case someone needs anything.

Factory parts for sale

Joe
They bought a large amount of Ford's discontinued inventory a few years ago. They sell under multiple names.

I tried to buy a part from them. After 45 days nothing arrived and they wouldn't respond. I had to dispute charges via my CC for them to refund.

Not only are most of their prices outrageous, but shipping even on small items is often $20 or more. Considering that they likely paid 10 cents on the dollar, they are gouging. I was looking at buying an NOS heater core from a Ford dealer on ebay. Many Ford dealers had listings for it, though it was discontinued. It was $60 shipped. When they made their deal, all other dealers inventory was gone and their price was $120. If they paid $60, I could understand, but typical wholesale deals are NEVER dealer net and instead are for pennies per part. I'm guessing they paid under $10. I wouldn't buy from them if they were the only one with the part available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts