TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hopefully the rest of today goes well. Woke up, did the usuals, threw the load of laundry into the dryer, it gets done and I notice these little dots on one of my shirts, hmm, those look like ...pen ...marks ah ****! I had left a pen in my pants pocket and it did NOT explode in the wash, oh no, but the dryer, baking in those little black dots. Thank god it was a dark load but its all my work shirts and 3 pairs of pants (2 are black, yay!)

Hopefully when I go home today most of them will have came out (I doubt it)

Nope, while typing this, someone pages me over the intercom, doesn't bother to tell me where they sit when I talk to them sooooo this is gonna be fun...drinks at noon anyone?

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
"I gotta get out of here... anyone want to go to Chochkis for some extreme fajitas?"

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Sounds like a half day off to me.... you look kinda of pale and sickly from here. ;) ;)

Maybe it's eye problems? Can't see yourself staying the rest of the day.

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
3,067 Posts
Thank god today is a half day for me, to bad its the last one of the year though :( Having a great Thursday night that didn’t really end until I showed up for work at 8am this morning makes for a rough Friday.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Aaron K. said:
Thank god today is a half day for me, to bad its the last one of the year though :( Having a great Thursday night that didn’t really end until I showed up for work at 8am this morning makes for a rough Friday.
Ahhhh, to be young again! The days of all nighters are long gone for me!:(

Nothing worse than working with a hang over. Of course Murphy's law dictates it will probably not be a good one. Good luck! Your day is almost over!:cool:

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, today did a complete 180, dukes of hazard style, yeehaws and all.

Got to review some vid of a lady stealing ...felony level, 0wn3d!! I was the first person to see it (had to get a codec working, don't ask) so I might be called in as a witness as it goes to trial. :D :D :D

couple other little things have gone my way ...and now I go home to look at my ink filled dryer :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts