TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this goes in the For Sale forum or not because its not for sale yet. I just bought a,, well lets just say its the antichrist for a ford guy(see sig.).

I live in Germany next to the Dutch border(5min walk) and I'm painting my Bird right now, no accident, the old paint was just scratched and I didn't like the green color. Probably going with a really dark metallic silver, the same as I did my bike cause it looks great.
Anyway I'm just kind of looking to see if there's anyone on here in Europe because when I sell it in a few months I'd just rather have an MN12 enthusiast like myself get it because I've put alot of work into it. Its all stock, I was going to begin mods after the paint but then this chevy deal landed in my lap and couldn't resist the power to money ratio. :( So far the work I've got into it is an engine change about 8K ago, all the paint work, and probably a new tranny before I sell. Current one is still ok but I was waiting for it to puke so I could do a TKO500 swap, but now I'll probably just go with a rebuilt one.

·
Registered
927 Posts
There are a few members here from Europe. I'm pretty sure there are a couple from the Netherlands.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts