1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are some really messed up people on this planet... :redmad:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/12/custard.finger.ap/index.html

CNN said:
Stowers had refused to give it to the shop's owner or a doctor who was treating 23-year-old Brandon Fizer, who accidentally stuck his hand in a mixing machine and had his finger lopped off at the first knuckle.

Stowers put the finger in his freezer, taking it out occasionally to show to television cameras
That is just WRONG!!! :redmad:

Someone should cut Stowers' finger off and say, "Have a nice day"... :ztoohot:

I think if that had been me, there would have been three of us going to the hospital... Me, my finger, and Stowers (or what was left of him...)...

·
Registered
2,176 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
If something like that'd happen to me, I'd first get my finger, then take 5 of his just to make a point. What a numbnut.

I wonder if there's a case there to take to court. From the article I didn't really get the impression there's anything brewing there...

·
midnight toker
1,497 Posts
yeah what an a$$hole what does he want the finger for anyway? maybe he's gonna put it in his chili at wendys. needless to say i'd be kicking his a$$ all over the street a finger for a finger...

·
Registered
946 Posts
dameon said:
yeah what an a$$hole what does he want the finger for anyway? maybe he's gonna put it in his chili at wendys. needless to say i'd be kicking his a$$ all over the street a finger for a finger...

Well, for one thing, it's evidence that can be used in a lawsuit against the frozen custard establishment. But taking pictures and having witnesses would be enough - no reason to keep the finger in your freezer.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
The article never said how long it was between the finger being severed and Stowers finding it...but he still should have returned it immediately.

redneckcougarguy said:
we all need to get our shotguns/rifles/what have you and just start getting rid of stupid people

If you take that attitude, start with yourself.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Um, someone please tell me why that batch of frozen custard that his finger was cut off was put into containers and sold?
Good call on that one, I want to know too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts