TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

It has been a while since I have been on the forums but I recently bought a 95 Thunderbird (v8, of course) with 52k original miles for very cheap out here in the Mojave desert, which is where I live now. (Johnson Valley, CA area.) This Tbird had been sitting in some old lady's garage for years. I went to drive it to civilization yesterday to get some minor repairs and the power steering went out and it is bubbling and foaming and is making a horrible screeching sound when I turn the steering wheel. So, that was a bit of a disappointment and I know what it is, more than likely, based upon the searches I did in the forums already.

My new beauty is a work in progress but it will be well worth it in the end. I will share some pics once she is in better shape. Anyway, just wanted to say hi to the old and new members and reintroduce myself.

-- lev

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Hi everyone,

It has been a while since I have been on the forums but I recently bought a 95 Thunderbird (v8, of course) with 52k original miles for very cheap out here in the Mojave desert, which is where I live now. (Johnson Valley, CA area.) This Tbird had been sitting in some old lady's garage for years. I went to drive it to civilization yesterday to get some minor repairs and the power steering went out and it is bubbling and foaming and is making a horrible screeching sound when I turn the steering wheel. So, that was a bit of a disappointment and I know what it is, more than likely, based upon the searches I did in the forums already.

My new beauty is a work in progress but it will be well worth it in the end. I will share some pics once she is in better shape. Anyway, just wanted to say hi to the old and new members and reintroduce myself.

-- lev
Welcome back!

Johnson Valley, eh? I looked it up, and you're close-ish to me. I'm over in the Beaumont-Banning area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts