TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone else have a problem with gettin responses from the big guy Sir William???...i wrote him in a PM or a Email almost a week ago about how he shaved off his body line and i still havent got a response......and i know hes a busy guy but he has been on since i wrote him about it....just wondering if anyone else has a prob with talking to him.

once again not tryin to start anything here....maybe hes busier then i think.

Jay

mods can delete this if the feel its not appropriate or whatever.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Ya, I've noticed that too. I have sent like 5 PMs to him, and haven't recieved a single response, not even from my birthday PM. :zdunno:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Yea, he's ussually pretty busy....I just IM him while im at work though (then again I'm a mod, and a chapter director, so it's easier for me to bug him.....:tongue: )

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
Louisville, you're not getting responses because you entered your e-mail address wrong to the forums. You cannot put spaces in your address. And I DID answer your question. In fact that thread went on for days. I removed my body lines with simple, old-fashioned bodywork. The only non-standard part was the filling of the bumpers, but that's been discussed at length on here too. So I guess I'm not understanding what else you want to know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts