TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
On Probation
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I noticed that the front sits lower than therear. The back is 3/4 of a inch taller in wheel gap from the center of the wheel to the bottom of the fender lip. the gap in the rear is 16 3/4 inch. The front is 16 inches even. I think that the extra weight of the supercharger system is pushing the front end down a little. I am going to pull the rear coil and cut about 1/16 to 1/8 of a coil off to lower the rear to match the front. I need to drop the rear 3/4 of a inch. I hope to have it done tomorow along with geting my 235 60 16 tires.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
I agree, because my 96 v8 sits with the front 1/2" higher than the rear.

·
Registered
175 Posts
On my stock '94 with Eibach springs and Tokico blue shocks, I'm also seeing about a 3/4 to full inch of extra height in the rear. I, unfortunately, do not have a supercharger to weigh my front end down, so I can't attribute this to anything other than my lack of spare tire, which I don't think would have THAT much effect on the ride height. Let me know how much you end up cutting off the rear springs, because I'd like to do the same in order to achieve a more uniform look.

-DG-

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
My Sport sits 3/8" lower in the front... but it's possible the 120k old shocks on all four corners have something to do with that too. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts