TCCoA Forums banner

Now accepting applications for Chapter Directors!

7K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  ricklovin93 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
As some know and some don't, we've had the entire issue of Chapter Directors on hold for quite some time. Well, we've made some changes and are reopening the application process for those who are interested in developing chapters in their area.

If you're interested in this, simply go to <b>http://www.tccoa.com/chapters/</b> and fill out the application.

If you have any questions, please contact Troy Brand, National Coordinator. He'll be supervising the operations of all chapters for the club.

#2 ·
I also want to add that we want all current Chapter Directors to please fill out the form so we'll have your information on file. There may be some shuffling of the current directors, but we won't know until we've gotten the apps in. Thanks!

#5 ·
LOL I sent in an application for KS about a month(?) ago. Haven't heard anything yet. I'd just like for SOMEONE to try to help pull this state up by its boot straps and be active! :D

#8 ·
I haven't recieved any word yet, but Bill's got a lot going on right now. I'm sure he'll get to it when he can.

#10 ·
submitted

#11 ·
Well, when I get over there, perhaps I could be chapter director of the UK? :D

#13 ·
Perhaps it would help if a list were put together of what chapters are in need of directors, and who has applied for them.

ResqBird, any chance of getting some pics of both birds (his and hers) posted? They sound like nice cars.

#14 ·
Although the appointing of chapter directors is and on going issue, ya'll do realize this thread is over two years old right? You can tell by the name listed as the National Coordinator in the first post that it is pretty much inaccurate now.

#15 ·
heh... easy easy way to find out? click link on forum home page: http://forums.tccoa.com/showgroups.php? to show forum leaders.

people in the Chapter Director & CD/Mod groups are your CDs

states w/o one.. should answer your question

#19 ·
I had filled one out Saturday I beleive wondering if you guy's got it or not. I hit send and it went to the same page but erased everything that was typed???

#20 ·
go mike!! lol. you could 'pull us up by the.. um.. bootstraps? for sure. lol

#21 ·
so ahhh did you guy's get the app?

#23 ·
well im assuming they didn't or just been extremely busy!! oh well aint gonna make a difference to me still gonna keep doing what I do.

#24 ·
hey now that im up to date on being a member do i have to fill out another app.????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.