TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
As some know and some don't, we've had the entire issue of Chapter Directors on hold for quite some time. Well, we've made some changes and are reopening the application process for those who are interested in developing chapters in their area.

If you're interested in this, simply go to <b>http://www.tccoa.com/chapters/</b> and fill out the application.

If you have any questions, please contact Troy Brand, National Coordinator. He'll be supervising the operations of all chapters for the club.

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also want to add that we want all current Chapter Directors to please fill out the form so we'll have your information on file. There may be some shuffling of the current directors, but we won't know until we've gotten the apps in. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
LOL I sent in an application for KS about a month(?) ago. Haven't heard anything yet. I'd just like for SOMEONE to try to help pull this state up by its boot straps and be active! :D

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I haven't recieved any word yet, but Bill's got a lot going on right now. I'm sure he'll get to it when he can.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
submitted

·
Registered
110 Posts
Well, when I get over there, perhaps I could be chapter director of the UK? :D

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Perhaps it would help if a list were put together of what chapters are in need of directors, and who has applied for them.

ResqBird, any chance of getting some pics of both birds (his and hers) posted? They sound like nice cars.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Although the appointing of chapter directors is and on going issue, ya'll do realize this thread is over two years old right? You can tell by the name listed as the National Coordinator in the first post that it is pretty much inaccurate now.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
heh... easy easy way to find out? click link on forum home page: http://forums.tccoa.com/showgroups.php? to show forum leaders.

people in the Chapter Director & CD/Mod groups are your CDs

states w/o one.. should answer your question

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Filled out and ready for review! :D

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
3,207 Posts
I filed an application. Twice actually. It dosent actually show a confirmation that the form was sent. i imagine that you'll get it though.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I had filled one out Saturday I beleive wondering if you guy's got it or not. I hit send and it went to the same page but erased everything that was typed???

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
go mike!! lol. you could 'pull us up by the.. um.. bootstraps? for sure. lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts