TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you serious?

Now get real...you see what this guy says in his mods list....Right....

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
And that page is at least a year old if not older, the e-mail address for url was dropped long ago.. geesh

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey shadow you get my E-mail? Chris

·
Registered
515 Posts
can you even bore a 4.6 to a 5.4L. I would think the cylinder walls would start getting weak on the 4.6 block

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, he says its a 5.0 engine....so a 5.4L would be a 331 stroker kit. You are right, there's no way to bore any engine to that amount. Chris

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool thanks man

·
Registered
99 Posts
if its a 5.0 a 331 stroker is easy to do...my daughters mustang is a 331 stroker...plus the car is an 89..if you have the time and money most anything can be done.....

·
Registered
620 Posts
1BADMN12 said:
if its a 5.0 a 331 stroker is easy to do...my daughters mustang is a 331 stroker...plus the car is an 89..if you have the time and money most anything can be done.....
Yah but he says it's bored to 5.4 Liters, not stroked.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I'm no expert, but last I heard you couldn't fit pipes over a 2.25" in diameter when running a true dual setup on our cars. "3 inch true dual cat back", hmmm....

Jim

·
02 Explorer Pioneer
2,880 Posts
95 LX I have 2.5" dual all the way back. That is what the ART system uses

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
CobraRThunder said:
hey shadow you get my E-mail? Chris
Oh that one. I thought you meant the other one. That one is taken care of already, it's the other one to be looking for next week.

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
ok, off topic: (sorry) but can someone either point me to a thread about the "ART" setup or tell me where to get it and if it is worth it...Wifey now wants her car to sound like mine...HMPH! so much for working on MY car anymore...but I can't *****, she got rid of her "family" car for a 4.6L bird :p

Thx in adv...

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
CobraRThunder said:
Well, he says its a 5.0 engine....so a 5.4L would be a 331 stroker kit. You are right, there's no way to bore any engine to that amount. Chris
the 3L SHO can be bored out .125", adding .2L witht he stock stroke. It can then be stroked out to 3.6L :eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts