TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, this is the NPI manifold that was on this car before it was changed over to PI. Gaskets are there - I don't know if you can re-use them, along with some hoses and other parts.

Make me an offer, it's ready to ship out RIGHT NOW

·
Registered
40 Posts
Man i dont want to insult you 10$ plus shipping my 97 is dead right now from a crack right below the brass fitting from the heater core hose leaks into the rear sparkplugwells saving for a pi switchover but have kids so that might be awhile but its an offer

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man i dont want to insult you 10$ plus shipping my 97 is dead right now from a crack right below the brass fitting from the heater core hose leaks into the rear sparkplugwells saving for a pi switchover but have kids so that might be awhile but its an offer
You got a deal, I just want it gone, I realize that with the low price of PI intakes these aren't worth much...

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
where would the crack be on mine if it where cracked? circle it in one of my photos and I will check for you.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mine is there on the passanger side rear at thats brass or brass colored fitting where the heater core supply comes out right below tha brass fitting in the plastic kinda where that fiting screws in but if it was workin fine on the car it came off its probaly fine

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not meanig to get off topic u say 2/3 pi cams intake? if so big dif? thanking same thing
Yes, PI cams and PI intake...HUUUGE difference...some say it's not worth it to do PI heads while you're there, but I tend to think it would be...so I would say you're probably better off to go full PI but the cams and intake with NPI heads is still a really very noticeable difference

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,524 Posts
+1 on very noticeable difference with cams/intake. Not as noticeable with just the intake in daily driving, once the cams went in I could tell an immediate difference. I have a 93 tune as well with the 02 GT MAF. IMHO hands down the most cost and labor effective upgrades for engine output.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
+1 on very noticeable difference with cams/intake. Not as noticeable with just the intake in daily driving, once the cams went in I could tell an immediate difference. I have a 93 tune as well with the 02 GT MAF. IMHO hands down the most cost and labor effective upgrades for engine output.
I have the same setup except my tune is 91 since there is no 93 in CA....anymore...does the GT MAF make a difference?

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,524 Posts
It helps with throttle response somewhat. I've noticed a little less lag behind the pedal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts