TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Embassy said:
That be the street rod show. ;)
Haha, yeah I figured it out as soon as I posted but was too lazy to reply that I was a little on the slow side that day. :D

BTW, you should see my new toy. It's *shocking* :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
Unherd said:
Haha, yeah I figured it out as soon as I posted but was too lazy to reply that I was a little on the slow side that day. :D

Excuses, excuses. Been working too many long hours again? ;)

BTW, you should see my new toy. It's *shocking* :D

Well, you know my # and know where I live. You are welcome stop by sometime.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Embassy said:

Actually, it just feels weird having my "life" back again. LOL
I forgot how great it was to work during the day!!!

Where is the NSRA going to be meeting? The Fairgrounds? I usually never go to these because you see so many of them in transit during the whole event - it's almost like Louisville is a giant car street rod show!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Unherd said:
Embassy said:

Actually, it just feels weird having my "life" back again. LOL
I forgot how great it was to work during the day!!!
Welcome to daytime traffic and the heat. ;)

However, I guess that is the price to pay to work more normal hours. :)

Where is the NSRA going to be meeting? The Fairgrounds? I usually never go to these because you see so many of them in transit during the whole event - it's almost like Louisville is a giant car street rod show!
You are correct. The show is at the fairgrounds and there are streetrods as far as the eye can see.

There are impromptu cruises at all the major hotels, where they are staying.

·
Alabama Chapter Director
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, well how bout I just give my cell # on here and someone can give me a ring and we can see about meeting up somewhere. Of course I wont be in my Tbird, but I would love to see ya'lls.
(706) 464-4278

·
Registered
310 Posts
I just have to ask - of all the places in the US to go on vacation why Louisville? Not that I don't like my city and what not but.... there's not much to do here. :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
FordTBirdGirl said:
Hey, well how bout I just give my cell # on here and someone can give me a ring and we can see about meeting up somewhere. Of course I wont be in my Tbird, but I would love to see ya'lls.
(706) 464-4278

I'll give you a ring.

Ok, everyone, let's hear some suggestions on where to meat and eat.

·
Alabama Chapter Director
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Why Louisville..because the NSRA show is there and my dad wants to go to it. Also, the highlight of the trip for me is to get to stop by the Corvette Assembly Plant and go on a tour! Corvette=my dream car!

·
Registered
310 Posts
FordTBirdGirl said:
Why Louisville..because the NSRA show is there and my dad wants to go to it. Also, the highlight of the trip for me is to get to stop by the Corvette Assembly Plant and go on a tour! Corvette=my dream car!
Oh I see..... good reasons!

+1 on the Corvette!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts