TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the fastest thunderbird that would easily fall into the sleeper catagory, and who has the overall fastest that would fall into the (sleeper)^-1 catagory? Pictures are cool to, because i like to see whats up and so do many other people.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
birdmandan said:
Who has the fastest thunderbird that would easily fall into the sleeper catagory, and who has the overall fastest that would fall into the (sleeper)^-1 catagory? Pictures are cool to, because i like to see whats up and so do many other people.
Sleeper meaning it looks stock and basically sounds stock as well ?

-J

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Chad G and Dr.Frankencougie have basically stock looking vehicles except for rims and both run 12's. I think the doctor's hood might give him away a bit, but not as much as a Mustang with a 6 inch cowl.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Pooperscooper said:
Chad G and Dr.Frankencougie have basically stock looking vehicles except for rims and both run 12's. I think the doctor's hood might give him away a bit, but not as much as a Mustang with a 6 inch cowl.
Scott's car has an SVO type hood, and an exhaust with one muffler (last I knew), 18" rims, and huge dual center positioned pipes out the back, far from a sleeper. ;)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
okcbird said:

Scott's car has an SVO type hood, and an exhaust with one muffler (last I knew), 18" rims, and huge dual center positioned pipes out the back, far from a sleeper. ;)
Its a sleeper when he put the bike rack on the back of it :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Even if my car turns out not to be fast it sure looks it:D. sleepers is a thang of the pasted, if you gotit show it off:headbang:
FASTFORD!!

·
Registered
526 Posts
And doesn't Scott (Dr. Frankencougie) have a hole in his hood for supercharger clearance? That would scare all sleepers away!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
if you HEARD chadg's car then you wouldn't think its a sleeper, that car has the LOUDEST alternator squeal I've ever heard :D

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
fastford52780 said:
Even if its not fast, looking fast can be a scare to others
Just to ricers, the rest of us just point and laugh our tail feathers off as we go by.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
The fastest stock looking car has got to go the THE MAN........Coy Miller. He recently did a run in 11.68 @ 117 mph.....

I think that gives him the nod as the fastest stock looking bird on the market.

·
Registered
220 Posts
if you HEARD chadg's car then you wouldn't think its a sleeper, that car has the LOUDEST alternator squeal I've ever heard
Yeah, alternator squeal......:D

That's what it is.....

·
Registered
529 Posts
Whachu talkin about, my car isn't fast. It's just got rims. :D

Don't worry, I'll fix my "alternator squeel" with an SQ head unit soon...

Then it'll just be a bird with rims & exhaust. Please ignore the boost gauge on the A-Pillar. Ha!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
fastford, common, don't say that, for god and sir william's sake, speed>looks

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
birdmandan said:
fastford, common, don't say that, for god and sir william's sake, speed>looks
I tend to agree. Unless you arent trying to go fast (but I dont condone making your car look fast with out backing it up.... but making your car look cool is a legit pursuit in my book)

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
Mark's are grandpa cars. Not fast, aren't loud and the people that drive them are reeeeeeal gentle.
:leftright

1 - 20 of 100 Posts