TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well all the holidays are almost over and everyone should be able to come to a meet+greet who's interested. I was thinking we could all meet up somewhere in portage or burns harbor(maybe Quaker Steak and Lube like the WI boys)?? Whats everyone say. I know I'm down for some Wings, Beers, Birds and Cats. If your interested chime in and leave the days and times good for you and we will all work some thing out... Happy New Year ALL!!! Suggestions for places to eat would be nice too since I normally am not in the area and dont know whats GOOD!! LEts get this going!!

·
Registered
2018 Ford F-150 XLT V8
975 Posts
Well all the holidays are almost over and everyone should be able to come to a meet+greet who's interested. I was thinking we could all meet up somewhere in portage or burns harbor(maybe Quaker Steak and Lube like the WI boys)?? Whats everyone say. I know I'm down for some Wings, Beers, Birds and Cats. If your interested chime in and leave the days and times good for you and we will all work some thing out... Happy New Year ALL!!! Suggestions for places to eat would be nice too since I normally am not in the area and dont know whats GOOD!! LEts get this going!!
If the weather holds out, I am going to go to that meet. Feel free to try and keep up while I head up to Madison :D

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Sounds like fun so long as the white stuff don't fall! QS&L sounds good.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay so rather than talk about it for months and never get nothing I'm setting the date for January 23, 4:00 PM(That way we will have a little light)At Quaker Steak and Lube Backup Date will be the 30th if Snowfall is eminent on the first day. If Fridays are better chime in otherwise same goes for the time!! I just wanted to set a date and fine tune it from there. Plan on being there Saturday the 23 of January

Here the address and website :http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...eOUOWdhMiGHN05cjQ&sig2=8cPbiGRBDXCssCROBkW5qg
Quaker Steak and Lube
6425 Ameriplex Drive
Portage, IN 46368
(219) 764-9464

This Sounds like alot of fun and I hope I can meet some great people!! IT is located very close to I94 for you chicago(and burbs) Guys Dont hesitate to come out. Bring your kids and wifes if you so choose. It is a family Restuarant!.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'm like 6 minutes from there :D I'm good for either day. Don't know if the wife will be or not but the boy and I should be good. Looking forward to seing some new and familiar faces :)

John

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still planning on going hope you all are too. ttt

·
Registered
333 Posts
So is this still a go?? No one has said anything and with the IL meet on the 22nd, thinking ........... :confused: :zdunno:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm fixing my car this weekend so im game for illinois !! they seem to have a group ready, maybe we'll talk them into coming down here next time! but im also game for portage if thers interest.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Im thinking I'll be a little late like 4:30. MY wife said she will be staying over a few to catch up on charting.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Keith, It was good to meet you. We will have to get the families together sometime. I think you kids would get a kick out of our tortoises. Take care and call or text sometime.

John

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Had a great time tonight. Looking forward to getting together again. The rest of ya should of been there!! Nice to meet u to John, Cant wait to doing some work together.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Sorry about missing this one; it's been a crazy ride at work. One of the guys went to the hospital after a slip and fall and I'm covering his territory. This happened on Friday, so I was stuck out of state on Saturday (where he would have been).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.