TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey people...i dont know where to post this question....sooo..its going in random places...

Im from Long Island NY.... im planning on buying a tru dual exhaust kit....but i need a quality garage that can bend pipes and install them....if anyone knows of any in the Nassau/Suffolk/Queens area...please email me with info

[email protected]

thanx

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
i sent you the info... muffler city can get the mufflers and all and custom build your dual exhaust

its probably cheaper if you get the mufflers though

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pnyklr said:
i sent you the info... muffler city can get the mufflers and all and custom build your dual exhaust

its probably cheaper if you get the mufflers though
koool...im jus reachn out ..seeing about closer or better places

·
Registered
871 Posts
I heard really good things about Muffler City's work.
However I never had any work done on my car from them.
To me its worth the trip for quality work.
But I hope to get an exhaust by next spring.

Where on LI do u live anyways?

·
RWD is for Men!!
236 Posts
What about the junkyards by Shea Stadium. Those guys do everything imaginable and they will fight each other for your business so you get the best price. Thats if you can get past the language barrier. I know a lot of people have work done there, including exhaust, and not one complaint.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thabulldog said:
What about the junkyards by Shea Stadium. Those guys do everything imaginable and they will fight each other for your business so you get the best price. Thats if you can get past the language barrier. I know a lot of people have work done there, including exhaust, and not one complaint.
hahaha ur danm right too.....but the language barrier is the problem...

im in hempstead

·
RWD is for Men!!
236 Posts
well they speak english, just not very well. I went there last month looking for 97 cupholders, they knew exactly what I was talking about, so I guess birds visit often.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pnyklr said:
I dunno but I wouldnt take my car to a shop where I didnt know anything about it
u got a point...but id rather make some type of a connect wit someone that knows a quality spot....considerin we all care bout are cats & birds...i doubt i'll get skrewed....least i hope not...

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Dude my guy knows quality he has built custom dashes for me, built a custom exhaust for my SVX,also my Trans Am and has done little stuff like fix the original exhaust on my moms camry

Not to mention the exhaust he did on my TType that Summit,Jegs, and Hedman Headers said was impossible to do that the headers were not made for my Buick (it had an Olds motor) he pulled the motor and put on a custom dual flowmaster exhaust on it with the headers no one said would work :)

bad thing is everyone knows he does good work and he is ALWAYS busy !

He wouldnt screw you over ... he would say buy this/ I can get this etc... if he thinks you can get the mufflers cheaper he will let you buy them then bring them to him hes real good people

He probabaly will give you other ideas if you wanted them

·
Registered
859 Posts
I brought my car to Performance Custom Exhaust in Deer Park, Suffolk County. Charged me $700 cash for true dual 2.25" pipe with x-pipe. I provided my own 2.25" hi-flow cats and magnaflow mufflers that I purchased from supercoupeperformance.com for $300 total. The guy from Performance Custom had done MN12's before. The system is nice, I've had it on the car for 2 years now, no problems. His number is 631-586-2043.

Good luck!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
niceness..thanks alot

1 - 12 of 12 Posts