TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to reports on all the major news networks this morning, Barack Obama's campaign headquarters has issued a statement to cease all distribution of campaign signs in Alabama.

According to the statement, the Obama campaign has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to replace campaign signs that keep disappearing all over the state.

Upon further investigation, it became apparent why this is happening:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You probably have to have lived in AL or at least the Southeast to really appreciate that!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hahaha! I know exactly what that is, I'm about 15 minutes away from Alabama. (And I see Roll Tide for sale everywhere here)

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just to clarify. What I posted was a joke someone sent me. :thumbsup:

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Hey, I'm 1300 miles away and got the joke....but my high school team was the Crimson Tide (in VT).

·
Registered
385 Posts
Awesome I have the no obama stickers from sean hannity on my cars and a big mc cain sign in my yard not real impressed with is policies but at least he has some and he is a hero and a real man!

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
College football is SO over rated and corrupt!!! :leftright

I would love to put a bumper sticker on a "friends" car that says, "Bear Bryant was gay!!!"

Then just sit back and watch the vandalism commence…. :zdevil:

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
WAR EAGLE! lol

It is amazing how crazy people are about college football in Alabama. I see cars painted red with big A's on the side. The is an elephant in the yard next to me, Sabination bumper stickers. Look how much they paid that guy.

No thanks on the college football craze.

·
Registered
741 Posts
My school doesn't even have a football team, which sucks. I'd even settle for a really, really bad football team. Instead, we have what once was a good but now is mediocre basketball team.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts