Discussion Starter #2
FordFanatic, Ollies9d6, Kodiak Kid

Kodiak Chick, Super6ter, RAYBROADWAY

FordFanatic, Ollies9d6, Kodiak Kid, Kodiak Chick, Super6ter, RAYBROADWAY

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

(and those tire marks are courtesy of Shane in his car, the blue one)

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kodiak Chick

Ollies9d6:

Kodiak Kid:

FordFanatic:

Super6ter:

RAYBROADWAY:

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and no we didn't intentionally put 94, 96, 95, 94, 96, 95 like that it just happend that way.

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
Technically the green bird is mine the blue bird is Heather's if you look at the registration but we jointly own both. And that was me in the green bird. Heather later learned how to do a break stand for the first time on the way out. BTW who was behind her? How did her two look?

Shane

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
Dude, I wonder if he hit the NAAAAWWWSSSS dog?!? Dude, the guy in the hyndai schooled us too...back-firing and all YO! LOL, that was a good time even though we didn't get to run...It was still fun spending a few dollars worth of rubber on the street :D And for the record Shadow...I laid SEVERAL 2-tire tire marks...with BOTH cars...not just the 95 :D

·
Registered
811 Posts
you guys need to stop lying. . . . .we had the time of our lives. Everyone ran in the high 12's (cough**bulls!t**cough).

It was good to put faces with all of the names though. It is crazy that they didn't open the track. . . . . .next time we need to plan a hell or high water meet. I have a set of bolt cutters?!? :D sereousley :zdevil:

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
RAYBROADWAY said:
you guys need to stop lying. . . . .we had the time of our lives. Everyone ran in the high 12's (cough**bulls!t**cough).

It was good to put faces with all of the names though. It is crazy that they didn't open the track. . . . . .next time we need to plan a hell or high water meet. I have a set of bolt cutters?!? :D sereousley :zdevil:
A-men!!! And lets give credit where its due...Ollies had the best time...beat Chad by at least .5....in the 60' mark!!!!!

edit: .512 to be exact!

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
thats only because i was pushing my car.

oh and i did hit the juice on the way out and its pretty nice. makes the car feel like my old mustang, stop the gas and all you do is smoke the tires for 60'.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
well that is on the street, i dont think it will spin off the line at the track. it will in the spring though once i get the fuel pump and fpr to up the juice to 100. and you can laugh and call it rice juice but this has been the most noticable mod i have done yet. especially for what it cost me. one last thing, ollie's going down on friday. fayettevilles having an all nighter. that is if it doesnt rain in the next week.

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
Chad, you know I'm messin' with ya...just returning the favor...Heathers car is green...HA, I own both cars...and so does she...Its called "Joint ownership" :D Anyway, when you took off at the light it seemed faster...I call it rice juice to mess with you...trust me, I'll be adding NO2 in the future to all 3 cars :D

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
its called soju, and i know your messing with me.:D im just saying that of everything thats been put on the car so far this has really been the most bang for the buck. oh and i wasnt using it at the light so if you thought that was fast you just wait.:diablo: my title is like that too, my wifes name is the only one on it. only because i wasnt here to sign for it when the car was shipped to my house. i could have it changed but i dont want to pay the dmv for something stupid like that. she knows the car is mine.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hopefully just like soju you'll get one that has no effect on you whatsoever :zdevil:

·
Registered
811 Posts
I feel let down!!! ShadowDragon, you couldn't go (not that I blame you now) but then you can't even post any pics on the FP. I see how it is. . . . . . . . :zraped:

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I do try to work a few days ahead of time on pic of the day you know. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Yeah I won't be able to make it anymore period.... I was pulling out of a subway parkinglot when some SUV came hallin *** into it and I swervied to miss it and side swiped a light post... Yeah it would have been better to run into him I konw... anyway they took off and I backed up to go after him but when I got on the road I then realized it was more damage than I thought. It busted the headlight, bent the hood, cracked and scraped the bumper... almost took the fender off and bent the suspension back. So I have a feeling my insurance company is going to total it... I had it a month... how gay is that ****. It was in such good condition too. Bastards... wish I could have gotten their tag.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts