TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just getting ideas. sundays tend to be best for everyone.

·
Heavily Medicated Crime Fighter
2,073 Posts
Funny you bring it up. There is going to be a last of the year cruise night car show over at Fuddruckers in Saugus on Sunday the 15th from 10am-2pm. Its their Spooktacular show. Does that sound like a good one for the TCCoA Fords to show up?

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'd up for it....as long as the expy is invited!

·
Administrator
8,103 Posts
I've got something booked almost every weekend! :(

A baptism on the 1st, a wedding on the 8th, and it's Parents Weekend the 15th.

Joe

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
the 14th, 15th and 21st wont work for me. i'm available any other saturday and sunday of october.

Frank

·
Registered
493 Posts
Mark M. TCCoA VP said:
Bring the parents! You need to show up Joe as I'd feel really bad about banning you from the site LOL
I'll show it's perfect the Pats are on their bye week not much more to do. Is the Batmobile going to be there.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think i am still good to go. you in ralph?

·
Registered
493 Posts
93 lx said:
i think i am still good to go. you in ralph?
I'm in I might have tstat take the cougar and I'll take the Expy

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
meet there right at 10?

·
Registered
47 Posts
id love to make it but it might be too early for me, the date not the time. I was havin big problems with the cougar, it backfirin while drivin and dyin here and there so I'm havin the entire car rewired to work with the 95 sc, new computer and everything. I'm hoping to have it back within the next two weeks so i can get some good use outta it before parking it for winter. If I get it back in time, I will definitely be there if not you will all see it as pic of the day before the end of the year.

·
Administrator
8,103 Posts
Well, it looks like I might be able to make the Fuddruckers show!

My wife is sick with pneumonia and she'll be sidelined for a few days. :( Not exactly the best way to get out of Parents Weekend!

The reservations for Saturday night have been cancelled, so I should be around Sunday morning. I've never made any of the Fudd shows, I'll need directions! :eek:

Joe

·
Registered
493 Posts
Rodeo Joe said:
Well, it looks like I might be able to make the Fuddruckers show!

My wife is sick with pneumonia and she'll be sidelined for a few days. :( Not exactly the best way to get out of Parents Weekend!

The reservations for Saturday night have been cancelled, so I should be around Sunday morning. I've never made any of the Fudd shows, I'll need directions! :eek:

Joe
Joe are you showing your car.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts