TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok So Who is up for an October Meet? Or Early November if that would be easier for everyone... We just need to know Where everyone would want to meet, and who all would be up for it? I know weve gotten a couple of people to say they would be up for it. I know the following people have said their Up for it, so who else? Also weve got the Tulsa Raceway's Park, Or (longshot) Hallett Motor Racing Circuit in Jennings OK just outside of tulsa... http://www.hallettracing.com

i say longshot cuz youve gotta rent the track out, 2000 a day, that includes 5 car's racing fee's..... Would be fun but it's pricey....

But i know last time i think they met at Lake Thunderbird (according to wes)

Any ideas are welcome. Let's get to planning a meet folks!

The following are down with a meet:

WesWing04 - Wes - Stillwater
girdnerg - Rob - Tulsa
wwjd_william - Josh - Tulsa/OKC
RawMarkVIII - Mike - ?
Grasshopper - - Moore/OKC/Tulsa

Who else?

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
If you can get a definite date and place, I'll see what I can do. Tulsa's not that far from Southeast KS.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok Cool,
Were just working on seeing how many would be interested and finding somewhere to do it

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im thinking a Test and tune or something, i dont have money to rent the place, and we wouldnt want to charge would we?

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
We can't rent a place...Test and Tune is the way to go...and much more fun to race other cars too.
Yeah last time was at Thunderbird but I'm all for the Tulsa area.
I think the best idea is to meet-n-eat and then go to the track for TNT, unless someone has another idea for hanging out.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That works for me. I was thinking a TNT night anyways. There's a ton of them in OCT/NOV

Anybody else have any ideas?

When would everyone wanna meet up

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
What's Test and Tune? I have an idea, just want to make sure.

The weekend of OCT 28 and 29 is NOT good for me. I'm havin' my annual Halloween party (you guys are invited if you want to make the trip). Other than that, my schedules clean.

Rob

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Doubt it would be halloween weekend anyways....

2006 Schedule (Subject to Change)

October

6 Test-N-Tune and Gamblers Race 6pm
7 Suburban Chevrolet Bracket Series Race, 1/8 mile Jr.-11am, All 1pm
Midnight Drags 10pm
13 Test-N-Tune and Gamblers Race 6pm
14 Midnight Drags 10pm
20 Test-N-Tune and Gamblers Race 6pm
21 A-1 Auto Body 2nd Annual Street Car Nationals 12pm
Midnight Drags 10pm
27 Test-N-Tune and Gamblers Race 6pm
28 CDRA Finals Big $$$
29 CDRA Finals Big $$$

November
3 Test-N-Tune and Gamblers Race 6pm
4 Mopars at the Park 8am
11 Test-N-Tune and Gamblers Race 1pm-5pm
18 Test-N-Tune and Gamblers Race 1pm-5pm

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
So, what's test and tune exactly?
Rob

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Basically, you just line up, wait for the tree and you race down the track.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kinda like an open drag nite.

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
well we in the kansas chapter are having a meet october 21st.In wichita,ks we are going to the dragstrip there and it's 20 bucks to run.There is more info in our forum and in kansas section on www.sccoa.com and hotel info on there also.
you are all welcome to attend.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey I Am New Can Somebody Fill Me In On Things???i Got A 95 Pearl Bostonan,94 Yellow[black Raceing Stripe] 94 Green Xr7[recently Stolen In Tulsa] Anyone Seen Me????

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Welcome!
Sounds like you got a mini-fleet going there...

·
Registered
195 Posts
If I can get the SC runing again I'd be up for a meet, I'm located in Enid. I have been wanting to take it to hallett to see how it handles, but I'm always up for drag racing ( probably only in the 15's though). I have to fix an electrical drain, replace the dipstick/tube, and fix the exhaust.

·
Registered
14 Posts
THANKS,I LOVE MY CARS, THEY ARE NOT YOUR AVARAGE COUGARS,THE YELLOW ONE HAS A 96 MARK Vlll ENGINE[290hp] WITH A NOS,MARKVlll INTERIOR!! I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE HER BACK TO THE RACE TRACK[TRANNY MESSED UP,COMPLETE REBUILD,SHE READY TO PLAY]ALSO KEEP A LOOKOUT,MY 94 GREEN XR7 WAS STOLEN!!IT HAS A GROUND KIT,CUSTOM INTERIOR[GREEN VELVET]IF SOMEONE TRYING TO SELL PARTS.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts