TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This problem doesnt happen all the time, But somtimes only when i have my lights on, my "OD OFF" light starts blinking. If i turn my lights completly off the blinking stops. If i turn my lights on it blinks again, remember it doesnt happen all the time and since i really do not drive very often in the dark i rarely have my lights on.
So i have never noticed the light before, The car shifts fine still rippin seconds if i need it too.
This car is a daily driver with no mods, Maybe a J mod not sure but it hits 2nd pretty hard. shifts all others fine. recently had a trans fluid change and filter.

car runs great ave about 23 mpg. should i just disregard the light all together.since it doenst blink when the lights are off. I never see it unless the light are on and that doesnt happen all the time either.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will it show a code if the light isnt on ???
I thought it would only show the code if the light is on.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But it doesnt blink all the time, and only when i turn on the headlights ? and then somtimes it doesnt do it then either.

It never blinks when the headlights are OFF. so unless i drive with my lights on all the time i do not know when it is blinking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts