TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who can repair my Odometer?

The one that is currently in my 97 Sport was converted to the 95 style gauge cluster. Right now the speedo works, but the Odometer doesn't.

Well, actually it works when it feels like it. Neither the trip odometer, nor the main odometer work on a regular basis.

Please help!

Thanks.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
scottkornhaus said:
oh oh oh... I can I can I can! : )

I charge $50 for the repair and to recalibrate the MPH, plus return shipping.

I accept PayPal (add an additional 3% for fees) - [email protected].

-Kornhaus
Ha! I beat you to it... I told him you could repair them in his other post! :tongue: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Scott,

I sent you a PM, but here goes....

Please let me know how to get the speedo to you for repairs.

I will also need the Odometer adjusted to show proper mileage too.

Thanks!

-Josh

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
HanMan said:
ugggg anyone wann tell us how to do it ourselves? college students dont have 50 dollars to fix **** we dont use :cool:
If you don't use it, why do you want to fix it?

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I think for $15 over the $35 for the gear, I would let the expert do it. Or you could leave it broken and get no miles on your car. I drove mine with 112k for 25k miles, as far as the insurance company was concerned this was a hardly ever driven car.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
is there still noone willing to tell us how to do this ourselves? this is supposed to be a club not walmart. 35 dollars is outrageous for a gear too.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I am now no longer repairing clusters. Mainly because I am tired of people complaining about my pricing. To those that have worked with me, and haven't complained, I thank you very much for your business. All you others, good luck finding someone to repair your cluster as cheap as I did/could have.

-Kornhaus

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
uh, oh, now you did it.

[rant] man, you guy's complain too freakin' much, scott does a good job, and 50 bux it is/was a deal, i was gonna have him fix the odo in my 94 since i have to keep track of my mileage so i can get paid for it at 48.5 cents a mile, that adds up nicely when you drive a couple hundred miles a day,

now you 'tards have made him decide not to do it anymore, thank you guys for screwing me and yourselves out of getting a speedo fixed at a bargain price, why don't play hit or miss at the boneyards, or maybe why don't you hit up ford for a brand new one, if it is still available, i can garaunty that you'll pay your left nut for it. :redmad: [/rant] thank you.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Thanks scott alot better then the prices I found ... but if you ever decide to do it again put me on your list and have a good new years

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.