TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Where do you live?? I'm off 27th and Eastern in Moore.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm in Enid, and drive a 35th Anny. Supercoupe.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I'm way over here on the eastern border. 30 miles NE of Muskogee.
See sig for car.
Rob

·
Registered
175 Posts
4th and Bryant in Moore. Drive a pretty plain 95 4.6... but it beat a Bullitt... once.

·
Registered
195 Posts
2008DodgeChallenger said:
Back from Korea, Enid with a 95 XR-7
Hey, I'm in Enid. What color is your XR-7? I've probably seen you around (I notice all the mn12's around) Mine is the black and titanium 35th anny SC with the (temporary) red front bumper and white hood. I also have the Y2K Cobra R's on it (17's front 18's back).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Used to have a maroon 94 LX 4.6 in Tulsa/Stillwater...will be moving to Norman in June and plan on picking up another Tbird...hopefully I wasnt forgotten...I remember Wes

·
Registered
34 Posts
weswing04 said:
ya i remember you dude.. What did you move to WI for?

(I'd love to go to Oshkosh... airshow *drool* )

got a engineering job for 55K a year, hence the purchase of the Lightning.....god I love boost

·
Registered
175 Posts
What type of Engineering? what plant?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Cool, I was working on Computer engineering at OU for 2 years, but had a change of heart after my third Calculus class.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I posted this earlier but I forgot to say where I live. I moved back here after being released from USN active duty a few months ago. I drive a black/grey 40th & I live in N.W. OKC. My bird hasnt seen the road in about 4 months. I got a flat & I've been saving up for some Eagle #1's. She'll be on the road within 10 days!!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts