TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Cool! I Saw a black and grey 40th in Moore for sale about 4 years ago. that was the car that made me buy a tbird unfortanatly it was sold the next day.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
I saw a real nice blue 96/7 sport yesterday at the Penn campus of Moore Norman Tech. Center. Modified exhaust (v8), fog lights, clear corners...it was sharp. If I had my TCCoA business cards with me, I'd a done some selling...hehe.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Torino said:
Cool! I Saw a black and grey 40th in Moore for sale about 4 years ago. that was the car that made me buy a tbird unfortanatly it was sold the next day.
That's mine! :D
I bought it while I was here on leave & drove it to Virginia Beach for school then Washington state where I've been stationed for the last 3 years. He was asking 4k but $3,750 was all I had & he wanted to send it to a good home so he sold it to me. He was a really nice guy. I would have been able to pay him the full asking price but I had just gotten ripped off while buying another T-bird on ebay. Paypal took the money & then froze my account because the guy I had paid had just gotten busted for selling a stolen transmition. Paypal wouldnt give him the money & they wouldnt return it to me. I spent 3.5 years overseas & was restationed to Washington state. I had to buy a car to get me to my new duty station & Paypal screwed me out of almost everything I had. The rest of what was left went to this second car I paid for so I spent my whole 30 days broke. I had $150 to get me & my V8 to Virginia Beach.
Thanks a lot Paypal. :evil4:

·
Registered
175 Posts
I am jealous now. I settled for the car I have now. The interior was not the best and the Paint is getting bad, but I just had to get out of that Corsica money trap I was in.

I can't complain too much about my Tbird though. it has cosmedic issues but it runs a 15.3 sec 1/4 and does a 2nd gear scrach when it feels like it. Not too bad for a car that's Odometer broke at 120K miles 3 years ago. I am sure it is well over 200K now. She smokes a little when you start but still is a blast to drive.

I hope I have as much luck with my Lincoln. I got a 98 Green LSC from Houston with 85K miles. the 290 HP Motor really sold me but it honestly feels alot slower then my Tbird. I am going to put my 4.10's in it and see what happens. Of course with my luck, the Air ride suspension failed halfway home. keeps inflating but will not deflate. I am ripping all that Hippie stuff out and putting on the same Tokico set I have had success with in the future. I really just trying to make it my Tbird I think.

·
Registered
175 Posts
What broke?

·
Registered
16 Posts
BA cougar

Had a sprk plug break off inside the engine. When I pulled it out the center electrode was missing. (Bosch Platinum) It has 192K on it so I dont know if it is a good financial decision to fix it or replace it. My heart say fix it and so does my wallet. But something just keeps saying just keep driving the skater freighter ( my sons 84 subaru yes it sucks i know) and bide your time and get something a little nicer with less miles.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Checotah/tulsa here.
97 Tbird 4.6

·
Registered
96 Posts
That's not far from Checotah, my bro and sis go to school there. I work in DT Tulsa....

·
Registered
96 Posts
I only know one member on here and that's WesWing03, the guy that got me on this site lol.....

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Wes is a freak!

HAHA! :rofl:

Now that it's getting cooler, we need to think about a get together.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Agreed... If we can ever pull his ricer errrr uhhhh i mean :D

From OSU long enough to get something together

^In reference to his new car

·
Registered
96 Posts
ahhh it's ok though, we all know your a mn12 owener at heart, even if your a ricer on the outside :p

·
Registered
96 Posts
LOL

good point,

im pulling 26-28 tho :p

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well William, Im actually closer to Checotah than aforementioned. I live in Morris, I just said Okmulgee because no one knows where the hell Morris is. Come to think of it, Im suprised anyone knows where the hell Okmulgee is.

·
Registered
96 Posts
LoL Yea i know where morris is... Went to church there once or twice with a friend... I used to work at Pizza Hut in okmulgee :mad: one of the worst jobs to date(worked with a bunch of people who came to work high) lol

21 - 40 of 74 Posts