TCCoA Forums banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Morris...I didn't know where it was but I know my hometown of Hobart beat Morris for the state football title in 82...my dad took me to Moore HS to see that game. I was 9. I guess you were 0, RawMarkVIII...LOL.

·
Registered
96 Posts
But Yea i agree, we need to get a meet together sometime comming up. Who else would be up for it?

·
Registered
175 Posts
wwjd_william said:
LOL

good point,

im pulling 26-28 tho :p

Ech... I remember those days of highway driving my LX... Now my Mark VIII with 4.10's doing stricktly stop and go driving around an airforce base is getting me 11 MPG..

·
Registered
96 Posts
ooooouch that sucks....

Which AFB are you at? I grew up in the service. Dad is retired Coast Guard.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I am a contractor at Tinker.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Awesome, i know where that is at. My family and i go there often. Bout an hour and a half from here

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
wwjd_william said:
But Yea i agree, we need to get a meet together sometime comming up. Who else would be up for it?
I'm up for a meet in the Tulsa area.
Rob

·
Registered
96 Posts
Who Else would be? If we can get a few more people ill start a topic and we can get the ball rolling hopefully?

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
I don't know anything about the 1/4 mile track in Tulsa but that might be an option. I'll try to be there depending on when you guys want to do it. Since you wanna have a Tulsa area meet, I won't be able to arrange it as the chapter director, but I'll help out with what I can. I don't know Tulsa area well, at all.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I work a mile from TRP. I could find out about it. Where's wes at. You up for a meet ole buddy ole pal?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Wes said he'd be up for a Fall meet sometime. Although he wont be sporting the Tbird anymore. heh. I will have his car

Who Else?

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Just got stationed in Enid for 3 years.

97 XR-7 with a big bore, looking to have a cruise / Thunder Valley night.

Pete

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
I've got a few things to take care on my car, but I'd be up for a night sometime.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Just got stationed in Enid for 3 years.

97 XR-7 with a big bore, looking to have a cruise / Thunder Valley night.

Pete
Hey man, I've run into you a few times around here. Last time I was in my buddies red pickup on Willow. I may be up for a cruise ot thunder valley run if I can get the SC back on the road, still down from the previous wreck.

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Yep, I remember that night! Sounds good about the cruise, man. Any estimates on when the bird will be back together?

Pete

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yep, I remember that night! Sounds good about the cruise, man. Any estimates on when the bird will be back together?

Pete
Oh it's a matter of finding the time to work on it. The other day I tried to see if I could get the bumper back on it but I need to cut the metal bumper and supports off and locate a new one to put in its place. then find a new 96-97 hood.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dewey Ok. here, just north of Tulsa on 75! I no longer have my cougar anymore, i still got my 94, just trying to sell it. I miss my 90 like crazy. I will have another one when i have more time!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
hey guys I am usually in the CA chapter but am here in oklahoma til the 7th of august. Just wondering if anybody here has any nice Tbirds or cougars for sale preferably V8s vut will look into a nice SC also PI swaps are a plus lol.

I'm down here in Ada.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts