TCCoA Forums banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Ada, huh??

I've recently done some work in Ada at the hospital and also at a drug store called McCortney's. Not a bad town.

·
Registered
157 Posts
yea I like this town its a heck of a lot better than Los Angeles where I come form ha ha

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Yep. That's the size of town I'd eventually like to move to. Prolly won't happen soon though.

Glad you like it here.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Ty.

·
Registered
836 Posts
gonna be in lawton come november 5th and i get my two car garage hopefully to begin engine swaps

·
Registered
43 Posts
Anybody in the N OKC/Edmond area?? We need to get a little mini meet together somewhere. I need to get out of the house in a bad way.

Dan

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Same here. It's only about a 45 minute drive, I'm willing to do something. Track day, dyno day, cruise to Hooters, anything.

Pete

·
Registered
43 Posts
Maybe we could get a dyno day together at one of the shops in OKC. I'd even be willing to hit the shop in Hennessey. I'm just having some withdrawal from hanging out w/ other t-bird owners. We used to have a friggin blast back when the SCCoSW was still around. The meets out in Tucumcari, NM got pretty wild at times.

Dan

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know no one has posted here in a while (I haven't posted here in years!), but I just wanted to say I'm in Edmond, and have a black '94 TBird Super Coupe. I haven't driven it much at all, since it needs a DPFE sensor, exhaust, a couple of minor things, and I need to find out what's draining the battery so quickly. At least I have it parked in the garage. :rolleyes:

LowFlyinDuc, I think I may have seen your TBird not too long ago. Is it black with an unpainted hood?

·
Registered
43 Posts
That was me. I live around 164th and Penn. I'm usually just on Penn and on the Kilpatrick heading to work. Other than that I have the kiddos w/ me so I'm in the mini van.....ugh. Stop me next time you see me. I'm usually pretty friendly. :)

Dan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sounds good; I'll say hi next time I see you.
You don't see too many TBirds like your's, so I'm pretty sure your TBird is the same one I rode in a couple of times. Did you buy yours from Jason? If so, your TBird is sweet! I wanted to buy it from him, but I didn't have the money at the time, and I have my own to worry about, also.
Oh, don't worry about your minivan. It's the best type of vehicle to have when you have kids. lol

61 - 74 of 74 Posts