TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Now I see what Ford did after they built the Forty-Nine concept... lop this, shave that and voila! a Connie... They kept that big ugly center console too. Maybe it'll look better in person.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Hmm, I think the interior of the Mark 9 needs less metal, and more calm colors. But I think I like the exterior. Now they just need to drop a twin turbo DOHC 4.6 under the hood and I'm sold. :)

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
front end looks like a caddy. granted the car will cost $50K, but 22 inch wheels?! yeah right!

Did ford not learn their lesson with our LED's?!

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
i saw the contenental at the chicago autoshow last year its a nice car, if i was in the market for one it would be a consideration.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
GreenBird said:
Did ford not learn their lesson with our LED's?!
Yeah, they learned they can charge an arm and a leg for a replacement, more money in their pocket. Caddy is doing the same thing.

·
Boost Happy
1,971 Posts
i saw that one on 22' and at the detroit auto show last year it looked nice , they said it had like 400 or something like that HP i got some pics of it but i dont have a scanner to scan em , i am going to the detroit auto show in a couple of days i think it opens on jan 10th i will see what they got comeing out and what ever .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts