TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey kids, I always hate to see too much time between posts in the AZ chapter and since not much has been going on with the 'bird I thought I'd go ahead and shamelessly promote my band. To all of you over 21 people in the Phoenix area, especially the west side, my band Flying Monkey Demons will be playing a free show this coming Sunday at Donna Jean's Libations on 67th Ave and Bell. It's the night before labor day so if your boss isn't a slave driver and lets you have labor day off, come on down and have a good time with 3 live bands, cute waitresses and bartenders and 2 ugly guys on stage. We go on at 11pm but the first band should go on about 9. Hope to see you there.

Oh, if you're wondering what we sound like, you can check us out at www.myspace.com/flyingmonkeydemons

Thanks,
Mike

·
Super Moderator
12,248 Posts
Ok, now I undersand the reference in your avatar.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
haha I just saw this I should click the AZ chapter more often. I have seen mike play its a good band its rockin for sure. I actually was working that whole night, overnight actually. Damn if you're going to promote the band spam the board a little more ok so I can see the post LOL.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, got another gig coming up. October 30th at the Red Owl in Tempe. It is a halloween party and most people will be dressing up. We go on at around midnight. Hope to see you there.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
I work at Amazons warehouse on the 30th. I'd love to go but they sort penalize you if you call off even with a notice. If you said monday,tues,wed, it be all over that. I took the "worst shift assignment" apparently.

However I would like to encourage anyone who like to rock hard to go and see Mike play its definitely a good time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts