TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oil coming from tube down to air filter....not alot of oil but its there.what could be the problem?

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,523 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
problem solved guys! i feel like a jackass because it was indeed the PVC valve, thanks everybody! i swear without this forum my car wouldn't even be on the road.:D

·
Registered
249 Posts
problem solved guys! i feel like a jackass because it was indeed the PVC valve, thanks everybody! i swear without this forum my car wouldn't even be on the road.:D
:zwthstpd:

I've asked more than a few questions that made me feel that way lol. I would have asked this question if it happened to me, and yes my car would probably have mechanics bill up it's tail pipe and make me a mad owner if it was not for this forum.

Lol I found one of my original posts

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=89874

It was rusted in there so bad that I thought it was a part on the caliper and that the ones I bought were missing them!
LMAO! That's from when I replaced my rotors, pads, and calipers all at the same time in 06. Note that I did not mention boots or pins, or hydraulic hose lines lol. That was a lesson I learned more after I had my rear brakes down to metal on metal 3 years later. The pins were so rusted in it was not funny. Than I remembered a comment that someone told me I better replace the boots and pins that I ignored and felt massively stupid.

I tell these stories to everybody and my brother in law had it right when he quoted his dad "well you learn to do it right by doing it wrong over and over again."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts