TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's have problem with my car. It has an oil on the right side of the motor, It's 95 thunderbird with a 4.6, with around 160,000 on the motor. the only thing I can see is some oil on the corner of the head when I'm under the car looking up. It kind of a big leak, due to when I'm at a light it look's like the car is on fire. Could it be the head gasket leaking or the valve cover??? need some help with this.

·
Super Moderator
9,142 Posts
Probably the oil filter adapter gasket.

·
Super Moderator
9,142 Posts
I know where the oil filter adapter is, and a whole lot of other stuff too.

Left or right depends which way you're looking at it. You didn't specify so I took a guess. That's why I always specify passenger or driver side - impossible to mix that up.

Since you say it's on the passenger side of the motor, most likely it's a valve cover gasket.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know where the oil filter adapter is, and a whole lot of other stuff too.

Left or right depends which way you're looking at it. You didn't specify so I took a guess. That's why I always specify passenger or driver side - impossible to mix that up.

Since you say it's on the passenger side of the motor, most likely it's a valve cover gasket.
Update head gasket is the problem. So I wasted time doing the valve cover gasket. Well time to pull the motor or sell the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts