TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
There are a multitude of image manipulation programs out there that will do such a thing. I prefer Photoshop, but realize that's out of most peoples' reach. I'm sure somebody on here will have an idea for you.

Sir William

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hey bmac. If you want you can e-mail me the pic that you want the size change done to and I would be glad to do it. Just let me know the size and I will do it and get it back out to you in a matter of a day.

Christopher

·
Registered
825 Posts
I agree, irfanview is quick and VERY easy to use

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
Small Picture

Hello Everyone

I really like the new forums here at TCCoA. I have a quick question related to this thread.

How do I get a picture to appear under my name, like many people have already. Maybe I missed something.

I dont know what i'm going to use yet, but would like to know how to get it there first before i chose my picture.

I might also have to shrink a pic, so I will use some of the info discussed already in this thread.

thanks for your time everyone
:)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Re: Small Picture

66dvlbrd68 said:
Hello Everyone

I really like the new forums here at TCCoA. I have a quick question related to this thread.

How do I get a picture to appear under my name, like many people have already. Maybe I missed something.

I dont know what i'm going to use yet, but would like to know how to get it there first before i chose my picture.

I might also have to shrink a pic, so I will use some of the info discussed already in this thread.

thanks for your time everyone
:)
You go into your user control panel and I think that it is edit options. You will find a line that is talking about an Avatar, that is what the pic is called. If I am wrong on how to get to it please correct me someone. The maximum size avatar that you can use is 75 x 75 pixels. If you figure out what you need I would be glad to drop it down to the size that you need.

Christopher

1 - 9 of 9 Posts