TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm posting to let you all know that I will be taking a road trip to OK from Washington state. Going to stay with my dad in Broken Arrow for a week and a half. I'm leaving on the 2nd of Sept and should probably be in your area on the 3rd sometime. Just saying you any of you wanna meet up and half dinner or just cruise to some place and talk a bit I have no issues. I just wanna meet some TCCOAers face to face. Anyway let me know and we'll get it set up. Have a good one.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I'm up for it.

Maybe one of the Tulsa folks can recommend a place to meet up and/or some activities.

My son is stationed at Ft. Lewis, WA. Too bad he's in Kuwait.

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah yeah he's on the seattle side. I'm on the otherside of the state. Spokane. Currently I'm deployed in Kyrgyzstan. It's north of Afghanistan near China and Russia. It's a ****hole LOL. Anyway... Someone come up with some activities LOL.

Also my dad will be working during the days. So I'll be free throughout the afternoon's to meet up as well.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
My son just got to come home for the birth of his first child (my first grandbaby), crap I feel old now. He's back in Kuwait now. Wish we could've went up there to see them.

Anyway, I live an hour or so away, so I'll only be up for week-end stuff.

I checked the Tulsa speedway website and couldn't find any activities for next month yet. Hopefully they will have a test and tune day. That would be fun.

Are you driving down in your bird? Sounded like it in the first post.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I'm around, just about an hour westish of OKC, and basically embarrassed for anyone to see my car with its rattly suspension and slightly crooked exhaust.

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh come on now... I've got a big dent behind my door and a HUGE scrape down the entire length of the driverside. :p I'm hoping to get my exhaust fixed this time around. I might be tuning my bird while down there in Tulsa. We'll see.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Well Tulsa's a bit of a drive for me, but I'd do it. But I'd say you picked a bad state for a meet.. there seems to be only a few of us, with extra emphasis on "few."

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
there seems to be few, in all the states... nobody answers in any chapters. Texas is the most active chapter. You can get together in houston anytime anywhere in a matter of minutes. Oh well. I might be coming to OKC to visit my grandparents. It really depends. I plan on reclutching my rearend while I'm at my dads.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts