TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today.... when I was at the tracks.......:2huh: I saw it:eek: A Riced Out Bird:( . It was horrible. It had blue and yellow Sparco Raceing seats, a soup can muffler and a supra spoiler. Oh it looked so... so... Bad. It said ricer all over It. He runs with ricer gang and he was telling me that T-birds suck so me made it as close to a honda that he could make it. Oh it was terrible. I just had to tell ya'll about it.

·
Registered
658 Posts
BLASPHEMY!!!!

Off with his head

danman

·
Registered
801 Posts
Did you jab em??????? i would of kicked his a$$ in an instant dude.
1.for being an idiot.
2.for being a ricer (with a riced out bird)
Marvin M.

·
Registered
460 Posts
You at least challenged him to a heads up and beat his ***?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't have time. But I did tell him that if I carch him here again. That we will race and if I win atleast take them ugly seats out and the ricer muffler and if u win I will humbly except my defeat and he can kick a dent in my car. (LOL...he got there to late to see my run:D). Oh I'm going to woop his Ashy Knee caps. I will see him on Sat. for the show down. I never thought I'd see the daywhen i woulod see a ricer T-bird. I'll try to get a picture of it.

Will

·
Registered
722 Posts
Willow9238 said:
.................. I never thought I'd see the daywhen i woulod see a ricer T-bird. I'll try to get a picture of it.

Will
Will,
There have been several riced birds posted here over the past few years. The one you discribed is one of the worst i've heard of.

If it isn't already, your new goal in life should be to take T-birds out of the hands of Ricers! :D

I applaud you in your efforts!

Kick A$$!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
If he wants a Honda that bad, tell him ull race him for slips. HAHA. Then take the abused baby back home and fix her... hopefully with a chainsaw on that muffler,wing, and seats.

·
Registered
217 Posts
What an ******* piece of ****ing ****. I would have stole his car and ripped all that **** off of it. Why doesnt he go buy a honda or some other 4 banger piece of ****. *******.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts