TCCoA Forums banner

Does anyone really care about me getting 1000 posts?

  • Yes

    Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Are you kidding, why would we care?

    Votes: 25 80.6%

  • Total voters
    31
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unlike Vic, Im not gonna thank all the people that help out around there because its not their fault Im a whore. Its very simple, Im gonna thank myself for responding to all the posts. I hope that my wonderful knowledge has taught someone something. Even if I just taught one person something, thats all that matters.

So THANK YOU BlackTbird96!
:uppoint:


 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
7,997 Posts
Good job, here's the big pat on the back! I've got some catching up to do. :tongue:

Joe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aaron_T said:
Haha. You want a cookie:D
Nice looking car btw.
And yes Blackbird, I believe you have helped me out with you "vast" knowledge before;) . Actually you really have.
Im touched I think I have a tear in my eye...






Nope, it must have just been dust! :tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,974 Posts
BlackTbird96 said:


Im touched I think I have a tear in my eye...






Nope, it must have just been dust! :tongue:
Good, I wouldn't wanna make a grown man cry:D

You gonna take that thing down to the track soon?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aaron_T said:

You gonna take that thing down to the track soon?
Well figuring its about 20 degrees outside here in Illinois. I dont think it will get to the track until it get a little warmer. But I plan on getting it there someday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,213 Posts
BlackTbird96 said:


Well figuring its about 20 degrees outside here in Illinois. I dont think it will get to the track until it get a little warmer. But I plan on getting it there someday.

did i send you this yet??

 

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
Joined
·
2,530 Posts
I chose........

Why would we care.
 

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
Joined
·
2,530 Posts
Lol.......

I knew that would get you going.
Chris
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top