TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look, this insult and name calling behind the scenes thing is getting stupid. It's again creeping into the forums too much and that needs to stop. I try to act as civil as possible with these issues and sometimes that is nearly impossible with all that goes on that the rest of you cannot see.

We don't need everyone else throwing fuel on this fire by egging it on in the open forums though. I know that I can get heated up and spout off when I shouldn't just like the next guy and we all need to cool that, myself included.

Let's give the stupid stuff a rest so that we can focus on facts instead of internet battles.

Darrin

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I second the motion!

I thought this forum was supposed to be for people who own Thunderbirds or Cougars to discuss things related to those cars, but lately it seems to be fashionable just to criticize others for their ideas or things they want to do!

Advising someone against doing something that is obviously not good is one thing, but to personally attack others is another altogether! I have not personally had any problems with anyone on these forums but I've seen others being attacked, and it sort of turns me off to using these forums - and, that would be VERY unfortunate! I've found these forums to be the single biggest source of how-to & troubleshooting info ANYWHERE for Thunderbirds and Cougars!

Just my .02¢

Dennis

·
Resident Gun Guru
672 Posts
I dont think either of you want this bs to continue the way it has.

I think both of you will agree to leave the other alone, period.

Do not respond to each others posts unless it is to provide useful information, without bad mouthing the other.

I'll tell you guys like my dad would say: grow up and act like an adult........ be a better person....... be the best you can at whatever you do and dont worry about what other people are doing or saying.

I hate talking to adults like they are children, so lets act like adults from here on . . . . .

Please dont start anymore threads concerning this topic...........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.