TCCoA Forums banner
81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Bout time I posted here lol Can't sleep. Chris C here and I'm in Lake Ridge,VA... Have a '89 T-bird SC 5-speed, '91 T-bird 3.8 N/A and a '94 Lincoln Mark Vlll. Jason Miller knows where I'm at lol. Hey Jason.... I want to sign up on the site so hit me up and let me know what I need to do.
Chris C

·
Registered
684 Posts
[email protected]

It's a zero not the letter o

S.........T............NUMERAL [email protected]

premonition: I see a large gathering for VA.,N.C., MD members in the future:cool:
You just missed all the big ones.:)

There will be a few guys going to cecil county dragway in MD on the 12th of nov. Its alittle ways from you tho.

A few guys get together in VA Beach when the weather is nicer.

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Bout time I posted here lol Can't sleep. Chris C here and I'm in Lake Ridge,VA... Have a '89 T-bird SC 5-speed, '91 T-bird 3.8 N/A and a '94 Lincoln Mark Vlll. Jason Miller knows where I'm at lol. Hey Jason.... I want to sign up on the site so hit me up and let me know what I need to do.
Chris C
Chris, I thought Jason already had you set up over there. We have a ChrisC registered, I think that's you. Send Jason an email. I don't think he checks tccoa very often.

Joe

·
Registered
55 Posts
Holliday on Virginia

Spending the Holidays with my family at Newport News. I wonder if you guy's are going to get together during these days. I'm planning to be there from the 18th Dec till 2 Jan.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Hello Gang.... How are you guys, Wanted to check in with ya. I don't have my Birds in Virginia, They are currently bedded down in Michigan. I do have a 1989 Lincoln Town Car that I am dailying to work. Hope to hear from you guys.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I am not sure how many of us are left...

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm still here lol We need to get people to post more on here. I just became friends with a guy here in Front Royal that has a really clean '96 Thunderbird 4.6 with a few mods. Then today I spotted a nice '96-97 Thunderbird with the Xennon body kit, two tone paint(white on top and silver/grey bottom) Plan on stopping by and saying hi... yes, I am one of those people who will stop at your house if you have a nice car lol

Chris C.

81 - 100 of 103 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.