TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,919 Posts
Welcome. You're in luck we have some of the best Thunderbirds in the country right here in North Carolina. There are at least five of us are in the Charlotte area, we have the Carolinas Crew Chief (RobertP) in Carthage, NC, there are a couple of guys in the Raleigh area and some others scattered across the state and just across the boarder in South Carolina.

So, come on down to the Fall Autofair and meet the gang.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not in NC...but not far....I have 4 tbirds...1995 with a 1998 Cobra 4.6 and still trying to figure out how to get that T-56 in there

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice...I can't wait for sept! I won't be hard to spot as I won't be doing any major work on the car for the next 9 months, but I will be SUPERVISING any and all work done to it LOL

·
Super Moderator
11,919 Posts
RobertP is in Carthage, NC about an hour and 20 min. west of the 'nam.

·
Registered
99 Posts
anyone near elizabeth city? its about 40 minutes from the outerbanks(naggs head,kitty hawk).

my tbird isnt anything to boast about in fact its not far from ragged and tagged p.o.s. but im doing lots of work.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Don't know if you have gotten your car painted yet , but if you haven't , We are 1hr north of Charlotte, NC. We will give you a very slick, straight job, but it will run somewhere in the ballpark of $3500 if the body is pretty decent shape. You can call me @ 336-367-7129

·
Super Moderator
11,919 Posts
Good to know. I'll file this one away for future reference.

Who is we?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts