TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sine a lot of you have met and talked to heather, I need some ideas for Christmas/anniversary presents. We got married on dec 25th, almost 3 yrs ago. She won't give me any hints what-so-ever as to what she wants. So if you guys/girls have some suggestions, I am up for it. Thanx in advance!

Shane

NOTE: Thanx to an un-named person, Heather can no longer view the NC chapter forums :D

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
get her something -you'd- like.
that way if she don't want it... you can keep it :D

i dunno dude...
I'd say... something shiney

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Just make sure it's not cleaning utensils or cookware.....

·
Jack of all trades, Master of none
600 Posts
Dude, your doing it all wrong. Take it from me, I've been married 5 whole years, hah. Anyway, I have my wife prepare a list months before Christmas. And any time we are out somewhere or she see's anything she likes, I add it to the list without her knowing. I don't get her everything on the list, but at least I know she will like what I get her.
Honestly, I have no good suggestions because I pick out crappy presents. Earrings are always nice. My wife likes artsy type stuff, so paint, brushes, canvas', journals for writing and things like that are always nice also.
Clothing is good too, just MAKE SURE you have the right size. There's nothing worse than buying clothing that is a size too large, she thinks that you think she's fat, or buying something too small, she thinks she is putting on weight.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
bobbylx said:
Anyway, I have my wife prepare a list months before Christmas.
She gave him the "Whatever you want to get me" line which translates to "AND IT BETTER BE THE RIGHT THING!"

·
Jack of all trades, Master of none
600 Posts
Yeah, a few years ago I got her some really bad presents. That's when the "list" was born. I won't make that mistake again, :)

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
I'll second the earrings... Or a nice necklace. Maybe a bracelet. how about a pearl necklace?? She like pearls. Every woman should have a nice set of pearls at some point :p No but seriously. Bracelets, Necklace, or earrings should work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts