TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was changing Temp sending Unit,guy at part store said"you dont need to seal around new one" Uummm Wrong dumb A$$,try again...Drove it today about 15 minutes later,started missing and rough idle...popped hood and low and behold a steady stream of coolant going into spark plug holes.....Pulled wires,plugs,and dried out coolnt.Cleaned plugs,boots,and holes for plugs....Now runs fine,but still wont idle....Idles fine in Park(1100),But not in drive(500 or stall)...Ok any ideas or instructions on pipe bomb assembly?...You know how tough it is working on a car with a Broken Foot!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!Someone or something must be killed!!!!!!Thanx for either ideas or pipe bomb blueprints....

·
Registered
108 Posts
Well...if by Pipe Bomb you mean illegal incindiary device...I might be able to help...LOL.

But that sux about your car. It pisses me off when guys at the parts store don't know what they are talking about.

·
Registered
8 Posts
by the way...

Nice paint job. Even if the engine's a little under the weather, I like the wild looks of your bird. Got any closer pictures of it?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts