TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I know it has been baby steps I had to change the fuel pump fuel filter fuel regulator injector one went bad do to fuel pump. I replaced the plugs wires to ford racing ones I had to replace the coils damn they pretty much lasted forever started a miss fire from there. but glad I did the steps on that one. but fuel pump was sudden though when I replaced it the fuel pressure regulator took a dump and I think it took out the back fuel injector. I got every thing buttoned up but I know I need to get a new maf because it wants to do a face plant when I start it up and start to move. I cleaned it helped a little still has a hesitation. it was also slipping between second and third also going into fourth. I replaced the shift solenoid as well as the torque converter solenoid that got cured. waiting for the new maf. replaced the map and knock sensor just to make sure it was not them. but majority of that hesitation that I had went away only has a barely noticeable hesitation do to the maf. the engine and trans is running beautiful. shifts and runs smooth
but till I get that maf I am worried it would put strain on the rest of the system

·
Super Moderator
10,651 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts